Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Newest Teaching Venture

Welcome to my new teacher blog--Apples From My Basket.

I'm about to begin my fourth year of teaching, and I will be teaching (appropriately) 4th grade! Prior to this year, I've taught Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 3rd grade. I'm hoping I'll be able to camp out for awhile in 4th grade because let's face it--it's not easy coming up with all-new lesson plans each year!

I've been writing on my personal blog, Life is Beautiful, for almost four years. Throughout my career, teacher blogs and classroom websites have been SO important to me. I started out with Pre-K Pages and PreKinders during my first year, and have eventually moved my way up to Beth Newingham as my grade level has continued to move upward. I've always wanted my own teacher blog/website, and I finally feel like I have a little something to contribute. Or at least the occasional funny story.

I also began to realize that I was posting more and more teacher-related stuff on my personal blog, and decided that I wanted a definite distinction between my personal life and my professional life. And voila! Apples From My Basket was born.

So happy reading and happy teaching! Thanks for stopping by.

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment